Wednesday 4 February 2015

Autumn/Winter Nails ... Deeps

Bonjour!

As we're now officially in the last month of Winter (hurray!) I thought I'd shop my nail polish stash ... can't see the weather turning any time soon so the deeper hues will be with me for a while longer ...



Shot on location in the freezing cold back garden - got to get the right ambiance ... even if my fingers felt like frostbite was setting in ...!

From left to right ...

Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Crush - love the smooth finish of this polish - great for a grungy looking change from high gloss!
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Quick Dry Nail Polish in Storm - my newest addition, you can see my NOTD here.
Maybelline Forever Strong in Dark Denim - had this one for ages, forgotten how much I like it -should use it more often before it dries up! 
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Watermelon - not the easiest to apply (I find) and not the most long lasting but I love the colour - so does my daughter, she keeps pinching it from me!
Nails Inc Polish in Hanover Square - a freebie with good ol' Glamour magazine - lovely rich colour, reminds me of a shiny aubergine!

Will you be rocking the 'deeps' for a while yet or are you champing at the bit to bring out the Spring pastels?

Jen x


12 comments:

  1. Lovely deep winter colours, hope you had a nice cup of tea after to warm your hands xx

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've chosen a blue-purple today but I love the denim blue one of yours. I'm doing khaki next time ooooooh!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love my deep polishes! I have the matte Barry M one too, it's gorgeous & really silky smooth even though its matte :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do Sarah - love the Barry M mattes too! x

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to lighter shades for spring now. These look great, Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne - I'll get the lighter colours out when the weather warms up! xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your kind comment Jen. I'm still enjoying the winter hues I must admit! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely excited for pastels - the new quick dry Barry M range is out soon and oh my they are perfect for Spring! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours Jen! Ive been searching for the perfect grey! Not quite ready for coral just yet! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...