Sunday 27 July 2014

Balance Me Beauty Voyage!

Bonjour!

I've gotten through a few Balance Me products in my time ... I think my absolute favourite so far has to be the Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash which I've used for my morning cleanse since last year.  It's perfect for a zingy pick me up when you're all bleary eyed first thing - whatever the season! You can see my full review here. I have a few other Balance me products yet to try from my stash so next up will be probably be the Facial Expression Filler and Radiance Face Oil ...




This summertime Balance Me are running a campaign aptly named 'Beauty Voyage'.  We're all invited to take pics of our favourite Balance Me products whether holidaying at home or abroad and share over on their Twitter or Facebook page - don't forget to tag your pic with #BalanceMeHome or #BalanceMeAway according to destination! The competition will run over July and August and the best images will be picked each week to win Balance Me prizes!  You can head directly over to Balance Me for further details.



Will you be entering the competition this summertime? What's your favourite Balance Me product?

Jen x



5 comments:

  1. Oooh I didn't know about this competition! Thanks for the heads up!
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Balance Me so I must enter this! I try to use chemical free products as much as possible so they tick that box perfectly. Currently loving their rose face cream at night time & their shower gel! Thanks for sharing news of that competition! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried anything by Balance Me but saw there's a free sample with a magazine somewhere. They sounds like great products

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used a few products from them in the past and do like them a lot. Sadly none at the moment so I can't enter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I get back to work I shall be trying my hardest to use natural products & these sound great! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...