Wednesday 31 July 2013

Beauty Day on QVC!!

Bonjour!

It's  Beauty Day on QVC! Loads of special prices and easy pay offers to be had!  Today's Special Value is  the Laura Geller 5 Piece The Magic of Colour Collection. 
Priced at £33.98 (with the option of 2 easy pay instalments) it contains over £100 worth of products...

  • 1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g; full size) 
  • 1 x Waterproof Eye Spackle Neutraliser (2.2ml; full size) 
  • 1 x New Baked Flambe Blush (5g; full size)
  • 1 x New Baked Eye Shadow (1.8g; full size) 
  • 1 x New Color Drenched Lip Gloss (9ml; full size) 
  • 1 x Mini double-ended shadow liner brush
  • 1 x Mini blusher brush

The Balance n Brighten foundation is an old favourite of mine, so long lasting and easy to apply and I love her  Baked Blushes to bits! Full details of this kit and other offers are over on the QVC website here.

I must admit I am extremely tempted by the sight of this little kit...


The Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Duo. This product is meant to be akin to the iconic Elasticizer - but in a bottle - what could be better! The travel size would be ideal to take on holiday.

Will you be taking advantage of QVC Beauty Day?

Jen x


6 comments:

  1. The Laura Geller collection looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it - it was a sell out! :)

      Delete
  2. I must get into this QVC stuff - you seem to get so many great products that come up ! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must Claire - you could keep me company! xx

      Delete
  3. Haha, oh Jenny - step away from the television! Or do you find these things on line? Either way, I fear you are a QVC addict! Ha. Saying that, you do seem to come up with some fantastic bargains - I'm still jealous over your Emma Hardie deal from back at Christmas. Perhaps it should be me who is welcoming QVC into my life and becoming the addict rather than you stopping? It seems likely.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er both tv and online Mel! Yes I am a QVC addict - I admit (you make me feel bad!) Too many great offers to be had! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...