Tuesday 16 April 2013

Oh Haul - It's Been A Long Time!

Bonjour!

Apologies for sparseness of posts over the last few days - kids were on holiday, I was in London with the family over the weekend  - then kids were back to school yesterday so things were slightly manic! My youngest brother even commented to me on Skype the other night (from France) that I hadn't posted since last Thursday - so ... he does have a sneaky look at my blog now and again ...!

I had popped (just typed 'pooped' then but corrected myself  luckily!) into Boots on a couple of occasions since my Spend Ban recently ended and come out empty handed - I thought there must be something wrong with me! Also as you may know I hadn't really spent any of my recent birthday money! Anyway - I got to do some shopping with my daughter last week and took full advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 offers which are on at the moment. I'm not going to waffle on about each product as I'll probably do separate reviews ...



Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints in Grapefruit and Watermelon/Maybelline Forever Strong in Hot Salsa  or is it Rose Salsa - says both on the bottle!


Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in 'Rose The'/ Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium and Dark 



Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist/Tresemme Texture Style Backcomb Dust/John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo


Our local Sainsburys also had their 25% off TU clothing and footwear earlier in the Easter hols ...



... I grabbed these sandals - hoping for the promise of summer (no way can I show you my feet in them at the moment though - some major renovation work needed in that area!). The pumps will be great with my skinny jeans and also for work. Bargains!

And last but not at all least ... my Mum gave this to me the other Sunday - she said it was a belated Easter present as she didn't get me an egg and would be ideal for my impending trip to London. She's an absolute star - don't you think?

Gatineau 16 Piece Little Luxuries Collection ...





Gatineau is a French Premium Salon Brand available from QVC - so far I'm really impressed with everything I've tried from this range so looking forward to dipping into this lot! The cute pink 'carry case' is jam packed with lovely products and as you can see there's a really good selection.  Thanks again Mum! xx

So - that's me done on 'hauls' for a while - looks like I've spent a lot I know but for the amount of products I've managed to get don't really think I've done bad - plus I know for a fact what I've spent on all this lot is far less than some of my young friends at work would spend on one night out!

Have you taken advantage of any current offers? Have you hauled?

Jen x


14 comments:

  1. I love the sandals! Fab haul!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sasha! Yes I just need the decent weather to stick around so I can wear them! Typical it's raining today! xx

      Delete
  2. The Gatineau set looks gorgeous! I know what you mean about seasonal renovation work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - should really keep all areas in good nick all year round but it never happens! xx

      Delete
  3. I splurged on a £110 Dior product that people were raving about on Instagram. Got mine on ebay for £20 and am in love which is a huge problem for the future! I love the Lee Stafford product you bought, I've used it many times, smells divine and currently have his hair breaking stuff that you leave in xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm intrigued Sharron and I can see how that would present a future problem! The Lee Stafford protector is an old favourite of mine too. Now I'm going to have to have a look at the hair breakage stuff you've mentiond! xx

      Delete
  4. great haul! I want to try those nail polishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried one but so far so good!

      Delete
  5. I want your Mum! What a lovely lot of products - a good way to end the ban - enjoy! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a good un isn't she - she knows what makes me tick alright! xx

      Delete
  6. Well my spending ban ended on the 10th but apart from Red magazine which had an Aromatherapy Associates cleanser in it, I haven't been tempted by anything yet. Oh she lies, I bought a new handbag yesterday - oops! But I do know when the Spring weather finally arrives I will be looking for some new wedges. That Maybelline polish is a gorgeous coral btw x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen loads of bags I would happily buy Kay - trying to restrain myself! Love wedges - I'm a proper wedge fiend! x

      Delete
  7. I really want to try some of those maybelline polishes. I've found since my ban ended I've not been buying as much as I used to before I started it.

    That set looks amazing! I need to watch QVC more. M xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Maybelline polishes - definitely a favourite of mine M! If you start watching QVC you may find yourself buying more - it's addictive! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...