Tuesday 19 June 2012

She Said Beauty Box - June

Morning!

I've recently subscribed to 'She Said Beauty' and received my first beauty box last week.  The June Box. 

 "Receive the ultimate Beauty Discovery Box from only £9.00+P&P a month. Containing 5 beauty samples each month from the top brands to enjoy in the privacy of your own home. Discover new beauty rituals with products from skincare, treatments, face, colour, sun, hair, nails, body & fragrance." 

Another 'beauty box' content type thing I know ... but this is exiting stuff ... in the domestic world!  

Closed Box 


Open Box


Preview Card


Box Contents (finally!) 


St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray

This is a full size worth £10.00 and will be greatly appreciated by my legs! I'll will try to review this (if I dare!) because I can't really 'get my legs out' for summer until they have some sort of colour on them!


Elemis Tranquil Touch Indulgent Bath Elixir

Elemis products are always a luxury and a soak in the bath is indeed a luxury in itself these days so it's a double whammy!


Let's Go Lashes

I really will have to set some time aside to have a practise at applying these because long sooty lashes are definitely on my wish list!


Mischa Barton Whipped Shea Body Butter 

Lovely lemon mousse!





Yardley London Royal Diamond Eau de Toilette 

Little perfume sample!


Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream


This is a bonus sample, I'm just venturing into the big wide BB world and am looking forward to trying this out!


So there you have it, not a bad little box, the St. Tropez Self Tan has made it worthwhile this month! 


Details of  'She Said Beauty' can be found here if anyone fancies it!  Looking forward to next month's box!

What do you think?

Jen x



2 comments:

  1. How exciting - I've just signed up to Jolie box too. Im hoping it will be waiting for me on my doorstep when we get home at the weekend! Nice monthly treat for mums I say! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree - bring on the beauty boxes! Can't wait to see what's in your Jolie box! Enjoy the rest of your hols! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...