Sunday 24 June 2012

Glossybox June 2012

Greetings all!

So here's my second Glossybox offering! The June box - which is meant to help 'channel your sexy summer style'!  
"Every month, GLOSSYBOX delivers a mix of 5 exciting product miniatures packed in a beautiful box for you to test at home"


June Glossybox


Opened Up



Preview Card



This month's products


HD Brows Precision Tweezers
£19.95/pair




For me, this is the 'star item' from this month's box. I've been meaning to treat myself to a really good pair of tweezers for ages.  These were really easy to use and handle (they made plucking a pleasure!) so really pleased!  


Caudalie Eau Fraiche - Zeste De Vigne
Full size: £26.00/50ml.




A lovely fresh summery scent, an ideal size for taking on holiday!


BM Beauty Mineral Bronzer - Summer Warmth 
Full size: £8.00/4g.













This bronzer has a shimmery - almost metallic quality to it.  I'll therefore be using it sparingly as a bronzer or will mix it with a matt blusher. I love mineral make-up so this will be put to good use!


Vichy Dermablend Starter Kit  
Full size: £19.00/12g 



6 Sample Shades

I'm not usually a wearer of heavier foundation but am always in need of a bulletproof concealer for areas of darker pigmentation so will definitely be trying this out.  If it's as effective as it claims I'd happily invest in the full size.  


Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush
R.R.P. £15.00

This will be a present for Mum as she's after a new make-up brush and I have loads (mainly Bare Minerals brushes from kits.)




I'll admit at first glance I wasn't too sure about the 'box content' this month but now I've had chance to peruse I'm really quite pleased (those tweezers...!).

If anyone is interested in receiving a monthly beauty box, Glossybox details can be found here.

What's the verdict on this month's box then folks?


Jen x





15 comments:

  1. Thanks that's much appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo very nice!
    I just followed, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks like an awesome box! The tweezers and mineral bronzer look wicked awesome!!! I must say, I am tad jealous =P
    xx







    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. im luvin the tweezers too, hope they last long! my beauty brush let me down though.
    i got almost the same as you except the perfume samples.

    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw i am a working mum jen too lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh looks like a good box, the foundation samples sound good! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been interested in joining a beauty box company and I see both positive and negative reviews. I'm not sure whether to bite the bullet and just get one.... eek.

    Hehe, I found you through BBU blog hop :)

    natalieroseanne.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you! Going to check your blog out! xx

      Delete
  8. i love glossybox service!
    i'm your follower please follow me back!
    miss

    http://www.armocromia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too! I've followed back! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...