Saturday 2 June 2012

Glamour/Benefit Offer!

Happy Jubilee Weekend Everyone!

As many of you may be aware the July issue of Glamour Mag includes a free Benefit Gift.  Choose from a sample size of  brightening primer "That Gal", pore minimiser 'the PORE fessional' or mascara 'BADgal lash'!





I thought this an ideal opportunity to try out the primer and pore minimiser (I am so in need of some brightening and have lots of big pores!) so here they are.  Will let you know how it goes!

And what's this ...?




...well what better to go with a mag than a bar of chocolate. Only a few pieces like... these are big bars! Good job they were on offer at my local Sainsburys at 3 for 2 - one for me and one for each of the kids, hubby can make do with his beer!






Jen x



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip - am going to pick myself up a copy ( or 2) tomorrow now! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...