Sunday 13 May 2012

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Serum

Bonsoir!

Here's another gem my lovely Mum gave me to try out!

Ojon Oil has been called 'nature's golden elixir' and has been used - in it's purest form - for it's restorative and conditioning properties for over 500 years by the Miskito people of Central America.


Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Serum

"Ojon products are uniquely formulated using ojon oil, a natural plant extract found in the rainforests of Central America. Ojon oil is highly moisturising, making it perfect for dry dull hair and skin."

My hair is very unruly, it's fine, curly and frizzy and there ain't loads of it!  So as you can imagine I need products to thicken up but also smooth, control and protect.  I wasn't sure that this would be suitable for my  skinny hair but have to say I love it!

oducts are uniquely formulated using ojon oil, a natural plant extract found in the rainforests of Central America.

The serum can either be used as a styling or finishing product (or both).  I have used it both ways but really like the effect when mixed with my usual finishing wax or cream, it tames and adds shine and I only use couple of drops so it doesn't weigh my hair down.

It is quite expensive, around £22.00 per 50ml bottle but you can usually pick it up in various kits directly from www.ojon.co.uk,  QVC or John Lewis.

I imagine it will last for ages though and if Mum lets me keep it I'll let you know when it runs out!

Jenny x
Ojon products are uniquely formulated using ojon oil, a natural plant extract found in the rainforests of Central America.

 Ojon products are uniquely formulated using ojon oil, a natural plant extract found in the rainforests of Central America.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...