Friday 18 May 2012

Lovely Lipbalm at H & M!

It's Friday!

Called in at H & M the other day - big mistake - I had to restrain myself! So many lovely summery things in, shame it's too cold to wear anything like that 'up north' at the moment!

Anyway, couldn't resist picking these up these lovely lipbalms at £1.50 each.  Difficult to choose between them, it was, (as Yoda would say) so I bought all three!  Lipbalm (as well as mascara and handcream) is one of my necessities, I'm constantly re-applying throughout the day (and last thing at night of course).


My Lovely Lipbalms



Ginger Lime

Really zingy (as you would expect with that combination). 



Coconut Mango

More coconutty  - smells like holiday.
(My little girl has already nabbed this one!)

Vanilla Bean

Smooth and soothing (a good nightime choice).



Cute little tins don't you think?  Which one would you have gone for?

I'm presuming everyone knows who 'Yoda' is but for those of you who aren't familiar with the Star Wars saga ...



YODA
Yes he looks cute but don't be fooled by his appearance, he was a powerful Jedi Master with abilities beyond belief. Basically he kicked some serious butt - here is in action!

YODA ABOUT TO KICK BUTT


Slightly off at a tangent there - ah well - don't forget to keep your lips well balmed and at all times 'May the force be with you!'


Jen x



1 comment:

  1. These look like a bargain! Such cute tins and the flavours sound lovely- wouldn't mind trying coconut mango!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...